Class A DriverCastellini
Castellini Group of Companies combines to form one of the largest distributors of fresh produce in the United States, with more than 3,000 fruits, vegetables and floral items including a complete line of fresh-cut value added, organic, specialty and locally grown products for the retail and foodservice markets.
To qualify with Castellini Company, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must meet all Federal Motor Carrier Guidelines
- Valid Class A CDL- Commercial Driver License, No Current license suspensions or revocations. A work permit is not acceptable.
- No more than one serious or disqualifying traffic violations within the last three years as follows:
- Excessive speeding, involving any single offense for any speed of 15 mph or more above the posted speed limit.
- Reckless driving, as defined by state or local law or regulation, including but not limited to the offense of driving a motor vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property.
- Improper or erratic lane changes.
- Following the vehicle ahead too closely.
- Driving while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.
- Hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident, or failure to report an accident.
- No more than three (3) moving violations in the past 36 months, and no more than two (2) moving violations in the previous 12 months.
- No preventable (at fault) accidents within the last five (5) years that include:
- Must be 23
- One (1) year experience in the operation of tractor/trailer equipment within the last three (3) years or two (2) years in the last five (5) years.