Senior Foot Care AidCatholic Community Services
Senior Foot Care Aid Needed!
$16.23 - $17.21 Hour Depending on experience
Locations throughout Pierce County
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with set up of Footcare Clinic site; record patient information, including chief complaint.
- Record information for registration, letters, medical reports, inter-clinic communication; files, charts reports and format charts.
- Use standard foot care clinical equipment, i.e. clippers, pumice stone, foot soak, etc., perform standard back office procedures, i.e. cold sterilization.
- Schedule appointments; greet and reassure patients.
- Register and log patients appropriately; initiate personal information form.
- Assist with patient accounts, including bookkeeping and record audits; perform face-to-face fee collection and record; give service and resource information.
- Clean and maintain front desk area and exam rooms.
- Use standard office equipment; computer
- All employees working in CCS have the responsibility for developing and safekeeping a workplace which values and supports a culturally divers work environment. Employees’ treatment of each other, their willingness to try new ways and ideas – all these things contribute greatly to the organization’s success in providing an open, culturally enriched and diverse workplace.
- Perform other duties as requested by the Senior Footcare Program Supervisor.
Equal Opportunity Employer
This company is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation. This law makes it illegal to discriminate against someone on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, or sex. The law also makes it illegal to retaliate against a person because the person complained about discrimination, filed a charge of discrimination, or participated in an employment discrimination investigation or lawsuit. The law also requires that employers reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' sincerely held religious practices, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the operation of the employer's business.