Dining Attendant/Server - The Gardens at St. ElizabethCHI Living Communities
The Gardens at St. Elizabeth, located in the historic Highlands neighborhood of Denver, is a senior living community looking for a Full-Time Dining Attendant/Server to join our team!
We currently have an opportunity for a Full-Time Dining Attendant/Server who has a genuine passion for caring for our elders. We are looking for a fun and friendly person with a great attitude and good work ethic. Must be punctual, dependable display team focus.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 6am-2pm. No night hours, benefits and 401k available.
- Maintaining a safe and cleanly working environment
- Handles food and equipment according to sanitation policies and procedures
- Taking and delivering residents meal and drink orders in the dining room
- Dishing and serving meals to residents directly on nursing units
- Preparation of meals in accordance with dietary and medical restrictions
- Wash and sanitize dishware and cookware
- Stock food and supplies in storeroom and cooler areas
- Performs other tasks as assigned by the lead cook or Executive Chef
Job Type: Full-time
- Denver, CO (Required)
United States (Required)