City of Kent Parks and Recreation JobsCity of Kent
Kent, WA Part-time
Posted on July 31, 2019
City of Kent Parks and Recreation Jobs
Exciting new job opportunities are available with the City of Kent! We’re looking to fill multiple part-time positions within our Parks Department for kid and teen programs. The programs run until June of 2020.
You must apply online by accessing our website at www.kentwa.gov/jobs .
View each job posting for specific application and position requirements. For more information, call (253) 856-5270 or our Job Line at (253) 856-5272. EOE.
- Work-life balance
- 457 Plan – Similar to a 401k, a 457 deferred compensation plan allows you to save and invest money for retirement with tax benefits
- Generous paid time off
- Accessible health coaching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Local seminars to help build personal success
- Education allotments for tuition support
- Continuous in-house professional development
The City of Kent is dedicated to building a thriving, sustainable, and inclusive community through innovative leadership, inspired teamwork, and an unwavering devotion to responsibly advancing our quality of life.