We are Cornell Pump Company; a wholly owned subsidiary of Roper Technologies and we are looking for a hardworking Warehouse Coordinator to join our team!
In companies that manufacture and ship products, a Warehouse Coordinator plays an important role in the business's success. A Warehouse Coordinator maintains organization in the company warehouse working closely with their whole team, attention to detail as well as organizational skills are essential to properly execute the position.
Responsibilities for Warehouse Coordinator
- Picks parts for Assembly Dept. to be assembled into Pumps.
- Assembles customer parts orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Loads and unloads trucks, moving product to/from specified area in warehouse.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed. Marks materials with identifying information.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Assists with updating and providing accurate records of inventory.
Qualifications for Warehouse Coordinator
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, as many warehouse items are cumbersome and heavy
- Ability to maintain a high level of physicality for prolonged periods and working primarily standing
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills are essential, as working as a team is vital to maintaining and organized warehouse
- Experience with software such as Microsoft Excel and other company spreadsheet programs
- Experience using a forklift and professional forklift certification is strongly preferred
- Typing and record keeping skills necessary to provide accurate information for managers and supervisors regarding warehouse inventory
- Ability to problem solve quickly and prioritize daily tasks according to their importance
- Customer service mentality is beneficial to ensure a positive customer experience by shipping items to a high standard
Some perks of working at Cornell…
- Paid time off and paid holiday time.
- A great 401k plan with matching contributions by the company. Fully vested immediately.
- Two kinds of Medical insurance - a PPO and a High Deductible Health Plan with an HSA.
- Dental, and Vision coverage.
- Voluntary Life Insurance and AD&D.
- The company pays for Basic Life Insurance and AD&D, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, two weeks Parental Leave, and an Employee Assistance Program.
- After you have been with the company for 6 months you are eligible for our Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Free snacks, coffee, and in the summer, Food Truck Fridays!
- Summer party, Christmas party and Santa Day for the Cornell kiddos.
We are a leading manufacturer of centrifugal pumps located in Clackamas, OR and Vancouver, WA with over 70 years in the business and growing rapidly. Our pumps service everything from tomato growers in California, to sugar plants in Hawaii, to lakes in Bulgaria, to municipalities all over the country… and much more. We offer the security and advantages of an international company with a small company feel. Come join Cornell if you want to make a difference and be a part of this vital business!
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws, copy and paste link address into your browser for more information:
- Oregon OSHA Rights
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act
If you want to be part of an exciting, challenging and successful team, have a great can-do attitude with an aptitude to learn and grow with the company, we want to hear from you!