Delivery Driver - Warehouse AssistantDoor Accessories NW, Inc.
Tacoma, WA Full-time
Posted on July 3, 2018
Delivery Driver - Warehouse Assistant
- Hands-on movement of all materials in warehouse, incoming and outgoing deliveries, loading and unloading vehicles.
- Track incoming material/equipment deliveries, checking packing slips against material receipts, forwarding packing slips to accounting for reconciling with invoices.
- Track daily outgoing job deliveries, including shipping systems.
- Deliver product to customers and collect product from vendors, maintaining a professional and efficient demeanor.
- Use of company tools and equipment.
- Maintain all required documentation for all goods dispatched/collected by you.
- Maintain awareness and abide USDOT regulations for use of company's commercial vehicles.
- Assist manager in maintaining all department vehicles in good working condition.
- Assist manager in maintaining all necessary tools used in field and warehouse at required levels and in good working condition.
- Other warehouse duties, including but not limited to goods in/out, returns, packing, stock movements.
Full time position.
Occasional overtime may be required.
Working conditions are normal for a warehouse operation.