Grounds and Maintenance
Eatonville School District is seeking applicants for two positions in the Maintenance and Operations Department:
- Work Schedule: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM Monday - Friday
- 260 work days per year
- Starting pay rate is $24 per hour
- Applications due by June 30th, 2022
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Fingerprint/Background Clearance
- In accordance with Governor Inslee's Proclamation 21-14.1 (Vaccination Requirement), employment with the Eatonville School District requires full vaccination against Covid-19 or an approved medical or religious exemption that can be accommodated.
To review all employment opportunities with our district:
- Visit EdJobsNW.org
- Click APPLY NOW
- Choose the appropriate JOB CATEGORY (Administrator, Certificated, Classified, Coaching, Substitute) from the menu on the right-hand side of the page
- Type "Eatonville" in the filter box to narrow your search results*
*If the posting you are looking for does not show up on the first page of results, scroll to the bottom of the page and filter the next page of job posting results.
For specific questions, please call the District Office at 360-879-1000.