BENEFITS COORDINATOREmerald Queen Casino and Hotel
We are seeking a seasoned individual to join our team as a
BENEFITS COORDINATOR. This position is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Benefits Division and will serve is the primary point of contact for all LOA’s, COBRA, 401(k) enrollments and inquiries while performing other duties as assigned.
Successful candidates must have:
- AA Degree in Business or related field
- 4 years experience with LOA’s, workers compensation and benefits billing
- Extensive knowledge of FMLA, ACA, USERRA, COBRA, HIPPA and ERISA
- Experience using an HRIS system
- Previous supervisory experience
- Exceptional communication skills with proficiency using MS Office Suite
*Additional education or related experience may substitute for the minimum requirements of this position.
We offer 100% Paid Benefits active
after 60 days & great
TO APPLY VISIT OUR WEBSITE:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer while practicing Native preference according to law.