Massage TherapistsFederal Way Muscular Therapy
Federal Way Muscular Therapy is looking for a full time Massage Therapists. We are a very busy Integrated Medical Clinic. We looking for a Massage Therapist who would like to work in a positive work environment and to be compensated fairly. We offer the Major Holiday's off. We offer some Insurance options, paid vacation, Memberships and Christmas bonuses. We are closed on Sundays. We only work from 9-2 on Saturday's. We have 5 hour Shifts.The compensation annually is between 30,000.00-40,000.00 per year. Very Established Clinic for 23 years.
Massage Therapists Job Duties:
1) Apply finger and hand pressure to specific points of the body.
2) Assess clients' soft tissue condition, joint quality and function, muscle strength, and range of motion.
3) Confer with clients about their medical histories and any problems with stress and/or pain in order to determine whether massage would be helpful.
4) Develop and propose client treatment plans that specify which types of massage are to be used.
5) Massage and knead the muscles and soft tissues of the human body in order to provide courses of treatment for medical conditions and injuries or wellness maintenance.
6) Prepare and blend oils, and apply the blends to clients' skin.
7) Consult with other health care professionals such as physiotherapists, chiropractors, physicians and psychologists in order to develop treatment plans for clients.
8) Maintain treatment records.
9) Provide clients with guidance and information about techniques for postural improvement, and stretching, strengthening, relaxation and rehabilitative exercises.
10) Refer clients to other types of therapists when necessary.
11) Use complementary aids, such as infrared lamps, wet compresses, ice, and whirlpool baths in order to promote clients' recovery, relaxation and well-being.