Account Executive - Retail
Posted on March 6, 2018
The Local Multimedia Account Executive drives digital-first multimedia account growth for large local accounts in or out of market. Following the sales process; identifying qualified prospects, understanding their needs and crafting customized solutions to meet customer needs. Local Multimedia Account Executives understand our solutions, particularly digital & direct marketing and partner with experts to provide ROI for customers.
- Understand, assess and develop plans for areas for growth (cross-sell/up-sell/new customers)within identified opportunity categories and assigned geography and share insights with local sales team.
- Create proposals after gaining a complete understanding of the client's needs though a CIA.
- Communicate the ROI of the solution and educate the client on the solution, as needed.
- Actively manage relationships by reporting campaign results to ensure client satisfaction and identify follow-up opportunities for up-sell and cross-sell.
- Target and build relationships with existing clients and potential clients with local market.
- Smoothly transition accounts to and from other teams as necessary based on spending level and customer needs.
- Able to identify and capture new business revenue
- Understands each client and their unique business needs in order to provide ROI-impactful solutions.
- Exhibits technical competency, e.g. updating our CRM, creating client -ready proposals in PowerPoint, etc...
- Researches and provides insights to the clients.
- Attends local chamber events and networking events to become clear media leader in territory.
- Has deep understanding of local market & competitive landscape.