Legal Administrative Assistant/Office ManagerMiller Malone & Tellefson
Part-time legal/administrative assistant sought for boutique law firm in Tacoma. Our casual and friendly office performs professional and high quality legal work statewide. This is s 60-80% position offering competitive salary based on experience and qualifications, flexible hours, free parking and a relaxed office environment.
Previous legal experience is helpful but not essential for a self-motivated, detailed, organized and reliable person with strong communication skills.
- Candidates must have the following skills and attributes:
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent writing, grammar and proofing skills with strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and document management.
- Ability to multitask, follow instructions, manage work, track projects and interact with others.
- Positive attitude, professional appearance and a first-rate work ethic.
- The capacity to prioritize, calendar, monitor and meet deadlines.
You will support the attorneys by:
- Responding to potential new clients.
- Opening client files, and calendaring hearings and deadlines.
- Generating and formatting Microsoft Word documents.
- Filing documents with courts and opposing counsel.
- Managing calendars, scheduling events, meeting and appointments.
- Handling client inquiries and communications.
- Following up on client billings, payments and collections.
- Processing and distributing mail, handling outgoing mail, answering telephones, greeting guests and messengers.
Bonus skills that you could use include:
- Experience with Public Disclosure Commission filings.
- Experience with Timeslips.
- Accounts Receivable collection skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Include your salary expectations and any scheduling concerns or desires you may have. We look forward to hearing from you.