Sewing Machine OperatorOutdoor Research
We are looking for individuals who take pride in their own craft and can help us create quality outdoor apparel and accessories for our customers. We are looking for experienced fulltime sewing operators, especially flat seam, cover stitch, and single needle operators. What you should bring to the table: Prior sewing experience, you can operate single needle, double needle and/or seam sealing equipment. You are detail focused and you thrive in a fast-paced work environment. You are a quick learner, and love to build beautiful products.
What do we bring to the table?
- 10 paid holidays each year and 3 floating holidays
- Paid Time Off and sick/safe time
- Paid volunteer time
- Transportation benefits
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- 401K with company match
- Climbing wall, exercise room, gear rentals
- Product discounts
- Employee interest groups including various sports activities and our one and only Fun Force club.