HR Business PartnerPuget Sound Educational Service District
Puget Sound Educational Service District
Human Resources Business Partner
Do you enjoy making a difference and helping an organization transform? Puget Sound Educational Service District (PSESD) seeks a dynamic human resources and organizational development professional to serve as a strategic business partner, working collaboratively with internal and external clients in the development of strategies, processes and systematic supports in service of the Agency’s mission.
As a member of the Human Resources and Organizational Development (HR & OD) team you will collaborate with others to create inclusive and equitable services, systems, and practices that support employee engagement, development and retention. You will use an adaptive approach to provide operational and functional consultation regarding policies and procedures, state and federal regulations, collective bargaining agreements, leave administration, benefits administration, performance management, and professional development.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following competencies:
- Human Resources and Organizational Development Consultant
- Planning, Organization, and Prioritization
- Policy, Procedural, and Legal Navigation and Analysis
- Professional Development Facilitation
- Workforce Planning
- A degree or certification in Human Resources, Organizational Development, or related field and HR Business Partner/Generalist experience or high school/GED and progressively responsible HR Business Partner/Generalist Experience.
- Benefits Administration Experience
- Recruitment/Selection/Staffing Experience
- Strategic Management and Business Consultation Experience
- Solid knowledge of state and federal regulations
Preferred: Experience in training/group facilitation, job description creation, job classification & compensation, MS application and HRIS or other HR system experience a plus.
Position located in Renton, Washington. Schedule: Full-time, year-round. Salary: $61,090 - $80,155/year. Salary offers consider candidate qualifications, experience and internal equity. Open until filled. Excellent benefits/retirement package, including 24 days/year annual leave, 11 paid holidays, participation in Washington State Department of Retirement System and Tax-Sheltered Annuity Plan, and the opportunity to work in a supportive and collaborative environment.
For best consideration, submit completed application by extended close date of Sunday, 4/8/2018. For more information and to complete our online application, visit the Careers page of Puget Sound ESD's website at psesd.org/careers.