Rollins is the best college in Florida, but don't just take our word for it. See what the experts are saying. Explore all of the ways Rollins is top ranked—from our academic excellence and expert faculty to our unparalleled campus and one-of-a-kind study abroad opportunities.
For the 14th consecutive year, Rollins College has been named a “Great College to Work For”! Be a part of the Rollins experience and find a place where you belong. Ready to join us?
At Rollins, we strive to be responsive, respectful, collaborative, competent, and inclusive in all that we do. Whether serving prospective or current students, alumni, local residents, or our fellow faculty and staff colleagues, these standards define the Rollins service experience.
https://www.rollins.edu/service-excellence/index.html to learn more about our commitment to Service Excellence at Rollins College!
Benefits & Perks:
- 15 Days - Paid Time Off (vacation, sick and personal time)
- 10 Days - Paid Holidays
- 5 Days - Paid College Closure Days
- Eligible for Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurances (within 30 days of hire)
- 100% Employer-Funded Health Reimbursement Account ($125+/month)
- 100% Employer-Paid Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- 11.5% Employer Retirement Contributions
- Discounted On-Campus Dining Meal Plans
- Free On-Campus Parking
- Free Access to Campus Amenities (gyms, pools, library, sporting events and more)
- Free Full Tuition for Employees and their Families
- Pet Insurance
- 100% Employer-Funded Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Award-Winning Wellbeing Programs: Blue Rewards, Rally Dollars, Hinge Health Musculoskeletal Coaching
- Plus More!
- Local & National Discount Programs, including Winter Park Locations (i.e. shops, restaurants, gift cards, and more)
- Free E-Training Courses & Professional Development Opportunities
- IT Software & Laptop Discounts (Apple, Lenovo, and more)
- College Bookstore Discounts
- Annual Service Awards & Recognition Programs
- Discover what it's like to live in Orlando: https://life.orlando.org/l/live/
- Plus More!
Rollins offers a competitive salary, along with our generous benefits package! https://www.rollins.edu/human-resources/working-at-rollins/why-rollins/benefits.html.
The https://www.rollins.edu/apply/admission-counselors/ is seeking an experienced and service-oriented Executive Assistant to join their team! The Executive Assistant will serve as the primary executive assistant to the Vice President for Enrollment Management and the Enrollment Leadership team.
- Provide executive support, assist with presentation compilation, respond to student, family, alumni, and donor inquiries, work with families to complete admission applications, and take minutes at meetings.
- Coordinate the calendar, schedules, and organizational systems; distribute incoming mail, answer the telephone and direct calls or answer questions; greet guests and visitors; provide itineraries and background information for meetings; coordinate materials, logistics, and communications for meetings and events.
- Oversee the divisional operating budget in collaboration with the budget managers for each divisional office.
- Act as liaison between the Vice President and other College departments, faculty, staff, students/prospective students, alumni, Trustees, and the business community.
- Work with the Director of Operations on application completion initiatives, including calling campaigns and communicating through the use of the admission CRM system Slate.
- Coordinate Associated College of the South (ACS) and Tuition Exchange Program (TEP) tuition exchange benefits for all College employees; monitor the activity of importing students to Rollins and exporting students to other ACS and TEP schools; serve as a liaison with ACS and TEP, Human Resources, and College employees.
- Coordinate organization of departmental seminars, conferences, retreats, and meetings, including arranging for facilities, catering, logistics, and budgeting/reconciling of expenses.
- Coordinate all aspects of visits to the campus by outside professionals (e.g., consultants, speakers, parents, etc.), including reservations for lodging, preparation of itineraries and meeting agendas, and scheduling group or individual meetings with College administrators or staff.
- Coordinate and process requests to defer enrollment.
- Compile data, including the daily application comparative report, and maintain and update files/records with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Coordinate materials request and shipping in support of admission counselor recruitment travel.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, preparing itineraries, reconciling charges, and processing expense reports for the Vice President.
- Create and prepare charts, graphs, PowerPoint slides, and other visual aids for use in
reports and presentations.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- A minimum of three years of job-related experience.
- Experience in assisting with budget management and working with multiple budget codes.
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work, handle multiple tasks, manage and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to map, manage, and track projects that involve multiple stakeholders.
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal skills, along with excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential matters and exercise professional discretion and diplomacy.
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently; ability to lead and follow.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), and Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to adapt and learn new technology with minimum guidance, utilizing technology to maximum efficiency.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot minor technology issues.
- Campus-based, front-facing customer service position, working in a fast-paced office environment.
- Overtime on evenings and weekends, may be required on an “as needed” basis.
- Work requires visual strain and the use of a computer.
Instructions to Applicants:
To apply, please submit an application and upload the following materials:
- Cover letter
Screening of applications will begin immediately.
Diversity & Inclusion at Rollins:
Rollins is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive campus community, and the College celebrates the open exchange of ideas within a climate of civility and mutual respect. We view differences—from race and ethnicity to sexual orientation and political perspectives—as rich opportunities for understanding, learning, and growth. To learn more, please click https://www.rollins.edu/about-rollins/diversity-inclusion/index.html.
Through its mission, Rollins College is firmly committed to creating a just community that embraces multiculturalism; persons from historically under-represented minority groups are therefore encouraged to apply. Rollins does not discriminate on the basis of sex, disability, race, age, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical characteristics, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law, in its educational programs and activities.
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/4531049
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.