Applications ArchitectSnohomish County PUD
Snohomish County Public Utility District No. 1
An Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, women, disabled, and veterans
We are the Nation's 12th largest public utility, serving over 350,000 electric customers and 20,000 water customers with a work force of over 1,000. Our service territory covers over 2,200 square miles, including all of Snohomish County and Camano Island and is located just north of Seattle.
We are currently accepting applications for:
$100,968 - $134,624
(Salary Depending on Qualifications)
Seeking Applications Architect/SAP Technical Lead to play a key role of providing strategic and operational direction for the District’s Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) program. This is a leadership role involving the development and application of best practices for managing a dynamic SAP solution architecture and technical landscape supporting an enterprise-wide SAP ERP, and other services covering business process areas: Meter to Cash, Procure to Pay, Enterprise Asset Management, Budget to Report, Hire to Retire, and Resource Plan to Delivery. This role also drives best practices and standards across processes, tools, software, infrastructure, development, and change/release management in multiple application environments for both project delivery as well as system continual improvement. The successful candidate will work across multiple departments including Applications Management, Project Management Office, Operations and business teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business or related field; AND
- Seven (7) years progressively more responsible experience in multiple IT areas including two (2) years of related architecture experience.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience with software development lifecycle and change control in an SAP, ERP, CRM, BW environment.
- 5+ years’ experience in system design, programming and troubleshooting with in-memory and relational databases (e.g. SAP HANA and SQL Server)
- Deep knowledge of SAP system architectures, SAP Basis system administration and monitoring
- Experience with risk/impact analysis and SAP patches/upgrades planning and execution
- Strong understanding of SAP transport management
- Experience with technology supporting application integration including cloud integrations with SAP
- Strong analytical skills; ability to perform complex system analysis and draw conclusions by relating information from difference sources, including root-cause analysis and issue resolution supporting incident/problem management
- Project Management and technical lead experience on tasks and initiatives of varying size including enterprise-wide technology initiatives
- SAP project implementation methodologies including blue-printing/requirements, design, development, and testing, implementation, documentation and support phases.
- Demonstrated experience managing vendors through incident and issue management and resolution
- Strong knowledge of SAP best practices and product roadmap
TO APPLY: Interested individuals should complete the online application and submit cover letter and resume at www.snopud.com under Careers by 11:59 p.m. on January 18, 2019. A full job description is available on the website.
Visit our Web site at www.snopud.com!!
Snohomish County PUD is fully committed to equal employment opportunity and it’s affirmative action commitments, and shall recruit, employ, advance in employment and compensate qualified individuals at all levels without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, creed, ethnic background, marital status, age (40 years or over), veteran or military status, the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability, the use of a trained dog guide or service animal for a person with a disability, HIV/AIDS/Hepatitis C status, genetics, or any other basis prohibited by local, state or federal laws; and shall not discriminate against any individual, not any such characteristic. This policy has the full support of the District’s General Manager.
Persons with a disability who need assistance in the application process, or those needing a job announcement in another format may call (800)833-6384; TTY Relay 711 or (800)833-6388; or Telebraille services at (800)833-6385.