INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES (ITS) SECURITY ARCHITECTSnohomish County PUD
SNOHOMISH COUNTY PUBLIC UTILITY DISTRICT NO. 1
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER OF MINORITIES, WOMEN, DISABLED, AND VETERANS
We are the Nation's 12th largest public utility, serving over 341,000 electric customers and 20,000 water customers with a work force of over 1,000. Our service territory covers over 2,200 square miles, including all of Snohomish County and Camano Island and is located just north of Seattle.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES (ITS) SECURITY ARCHITECT
$110,000 – $145,000
Salary Depending on Qualifications
Seeking an Enterprise Security Architect to plan, design and support an enterprise cyber/information security program. The position will support and manage: information security, strategic planning, policy, incident response, risk assessments, and cyber strategic initiatives; identify security design gaps in existing and planned architectures and recommend changes or enhancements; align standards, frameworks and security with business and technology strategy; engage with executive leadership, internal and external stakeholders regarding cyber needs.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Services, Business Administration or related field, and
• Seven (7) years directly related progressively more responsible information technology services experience, including two (2) years of related architecture experience and performing in a lead capacity.
• Audit experience for common cyber security frameworks (NIST/COBIT)
• Information security controls and practices
• Security policy and procedure development
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Infrastructure management background and experience
• Cyber security user training best practices
• Cyber security enterprise architecture and solutions
• North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) Critical Infrastructure Protection Standards
• Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) cyber security requirements
• Payment Card Industry (PCI), Digital Security Standards (DSS),
• Cyber Security/Information Security Certifications (CISSP, CISM, CISA, GIAC, SCCP, ISSAP)
TO APPLY: Interested individuals should complete the online application and submit cover letter and resume at www.snopud.com under Careers by 11:59 p.m., January 19th, 2018. A full job description is available on the website.
Visit our Web site at www.snopud.com