Manager – ITS Applications #8403Snohomish County PUD
Snohomish County Public Utility District No. 1
An Equal Opportunity Employer Of Minorities, Women, Disabled, And Veterans.
We are the Nation's 12th largest public utility, serving over 341,000 electric customers and 20,000 water customers with a work force of over 1,000. Our service territory covers over 2,200 square miles, including all of Snohomish County and Camano Island and is located just north of Seattle.
We are currently accepting applications for:
Manager – ITS Applications
$115,000 - $145,000 depends on qualifications.
Manage the District’s Budget to Report (Finance and Accounting) and Procure to Pay systems program and team performing software configuration and development across all phases of the software development lifecycle. Scope of responsibility also includes Enterprise Content Management and cloud applications.
Engage business stakeholders at all levels regarding prioritization of changes supporting continuous improvement of District systems; support project delivery; manage staff performance, development, recognition and coaching as appropriate.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Services, Business Administration, or related field OR the equivalent combination of directly related education and experience; and
• Five (5) years directly related, progressively more responsible information technology services experience, including (3) years supervisory experience.
• Utility systems management experience with emphasis on SAP ERP.
• Experience with successfully implementing and supporting highly complex, large scale business applications.
• Progressive leadership and engagement roles.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Application system development lifecycle experience.
• Application operations, architecture and project management experience.
• Budget and financial management.
• Organizational change management.
• Staff development and performance management.
• Application methodology frameworks, standards and best practices experience.
• Vendor and contract management experience.
• Information Technology Certifications (ITIL and COBIT)
Benefits: Complete benefits plan and retirement program.
The PUD is fully committed to equal employment opportunity and its affirmative action commitments, and shall recruit, employ, advance in employment and compensate qualified individuals at all levels without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, ethnic background, marital status, age (40 years or over), favorably discharged veteran or military status, the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability, the use of a trained dog guide or service animal for a person with a disability, HIV/AIDS/Hepatitis C status, genetics, or any other basis prohibited by local, state or federal laws; and shall not discriminate against any individual, nor any such characteristic. This policy has the full support of the PUD’s Leadership Team and Chief Executive Officer/General Manager.