The Advertising Budget Analyst is responsible for budgeting and forecasting Advertising Department revenue and expenses, develop and set department goals, calculate commissions for Advertising Sales Reps and Managers across all business units. Works together with Finance staff in the business and financial planning process, including the annual advertising budgets and quarterly estimates.
- Participates in the revenue and expense forecasting process, adhering to tight deadlines.
- Prepares files for weekly flash reports.
- Calculates incentive payments ensuring incentive plan compliance and/or approval by Advertising & Finance VP. Obtains proper sign off on commission calculations prior to submission to payroll.
- Assists in creation of prior year territory planning and the goal-setting process.
- Pulls financial reports and P&L's as requested by Advertising and Finance.
- Completes period end close duties and reporting.
- Provides Advertising VP with weekly/monthly updates on financials, flash, revenue forecast, commissions.