Local Marketing ConsultantThe News Tribune
The Local Marketing Consultant drives multi-media sales revenue from local accounts, following the Core 4+ Sales Process; understanding their needs (both current and desired) and crafting customized solutions to meet customer needs. Local Marketing Consultants understand our solutions and have the ability to effectively show they drive results for our customers.
- Retain and grow current account base
- Prospect and acquire New Business utilizing the Core 4+ Sales Process
- Conduct deep-dive Client Impact Assessments
- Develop Results-Based Solutions
- Present and close proposals
- Work with client success team to ensure client goals/expectations are met
- Meet KPIs established by leadership
- Utilize Salesforce as a Predictive and Collaborative tool
- Digital Mindset
- Results Oriented
- Change Adoption
- Core 4+ Sales Process
- Salesforce Adoption
Salary: $36,000.00 to $37,000.00 year + Commission
With a history dating to 1883, The News Tribune today is the second largest newspaper in the state of Washington. The signature distinction of The News Tribune is how thoroughly it dominates the local news market of Pierce County in both print and online. Seattle newspapers and television stations and digital media do not come close to The News Tribune's status as the most authoritative source of local news.
The News Tribune excels in its coverage of local breaking news, major league and prep sports, and Washington's statehouse. The paper is particularly noted for its strong sports coverage. Its photography staff is among the best in the region. And to tell the unique story of the South Puget Sound, The News Tribune also provides strong coverage of the military, Port of Tacoma, and outdoor recreation in the Northwest.