Transportation Security Administration (TSA)- Fast Track to Hire Event- Sat, April 27th 2019Transportation Security Administration
Ensuring Safe Travels- Our Officers are Responsible for the security of more than 25,000 domestic and outbound international flights a day.
Fast Track to Hire Event
TSA Administrative Offices
18000 International Blvd., Seattle, WA 96372
Saturday, April 27th, 2019
Visit anytime between 9:00am and 2:00pm
Completion of all components may take three to five hours.
Please bring 2 forms of ID.
USE OF PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION RECOMMENDED
Full and part-time Transportation Security Officers
for Seattle- Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
Text: "SEA" to 95495
What is the “Fast Track to Hire” Event?
• TSA Seattle (SEA) is now hiring both full-time & part-time Transportation Security Officers
(TSOs) starting at $20.78 per hour.
• This event will provide you an opportunity to accelerate the TSO hiring process.
• No security experience is required.
• Consider arriving early to allow more time to complete all components.
• 18 years or older.
• U.S. Citizen or National.
• High school diploma, GED or security experience equivalent.
What Should I Expect?
This event will feature multiple hiring components in one day. Provided you pass each component,
your day could consist of:
• Attending an information session to learn more about the TSO position and employment with
• Applying for the TSO position, if you did not apply on-line prior to the event;
• Taking a computer-based test (CBT) to evaluate English language proficiency and object
• Participating in a structured interview to assess qualifications for the position;
• Completing a medical evaluation, federal drug screening and pre-hire background investigation
soon after the event.
Tips for the Event
• Public transit is recommended on Sound Transit.
• Paid parking behind the building: hourly; may be up to $12. Please do not park in front of
• Please bring your smartphone and/or passwords to access your email and USAJOBS account.
• Apply online in advance for quicker processing. Please note that a resume and previous work
experience are not required for your USAJOBS profile nor the TSA application.
• Bring two valid forms of state or federal issued identification. *
• Consider bringing a beverage, lunch or a snack.
* Forms of Identification: Upon arrival to the facility, you will be required to present two forms of identification. At least one form of identification must bear both a photograph and a signature. You will not be admitted to the test without these two pieces of identification. Both forms of identification must be legible, unexpired and issued with your full legal name, which must match the name on your TSA job application.
Please do not bring the following items to the event: firearms, knives, or weapons of any kind.
Possession of such items will result in dismissal from the facility.
How to Apply
To apply to a full-time SEA job opportunity announcement, please go to:
To apply to a part-time SEA job opportunity announcement, please go to:
• Applicants are encouraged to apply for both positions, if interested.
• If you have not created a USAJOBS account previously, you will be prompted to do so.
• From there, you may complete and submit an online application (a resume is not required.)
• Internet Explorer is the recommended browser.
Any questions, please call the TSA Help Desk at 877-872-7990.
How to get to the Event
The TSA Fast Track to Hire Event will be held at:
TSA Administrative Offices
18000 International Boulevard, Seattle, WA 98188